Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
#hashtag Recruitment offers tailored made recruitment solutions for our clients across the globe. We support candidates who are looking for a new challenge, we support your journey to continue your passion and further develop your skills. We are currently looking for the following skillset and would like to invite you to apply to this great opportunity.
As a QA Lead you will be responsible for managing QA team and reporting bugs across multiple devices and platforms with the aim of improving application quality. You will be responsible for creating & maintaining test cases for the application based on the requirements. Areas of focus will include usability, performance and browser / device support. You will be required to develop regression tests against all developer updates inline with our CI platform and regression test suite for a variety of browsers and platforms. You will be responsible for designing & maintaining API test scripts for testing back end services of the application. You will require clear communication skills and an ability to work well with other team members.
• Design a quality management process for software projects within one overarching program
• Manage a team of up to 6 QA specialists, organize their tasks and priorities through successive delivery sprints
• Develop an automated test framework handling front-end, back-end, API / services, regression testing, etc.
• Test applications end to end based on Front-end specifications / GUI designs and Business logic provided by non-technical consultants
• Document applications’ admin guide, developer guide and integration guide
• Interface with the development team and coordinate with lead developers to align priorities and timelines
• Steer the program and all its projects through business requirement changes, uncertainty, and high-level executive decisions
Experienced QA Lead
• Minimum 5 years of experience in quality assurance, testing and document of applications, including a minimum of 1 year exposure to each of :
o application design
o back-end development and integration
o mobile app design and integration
o Node JS / REACT development
• Demonstrated successful track record in setting up quality management environments and processes from the ground up for application programs
• Understanding of Linux environments and familiarity with development inside Docker
• Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of staffing models, scheduling, and project management
• Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
• Strong ability to cope with pressure and lead eclectic teams towards a successful delivery in compressed timelines
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and identify machine-related and network-related matters in a virtualized environment running Linux
• Preferred Scrum Master certification
- Ability to define load and stress test scenarios
- Excellent communication and team management
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git, Zeplin
- Selenium / Automation framework Experience
- Ability to define Use cases
- Ability to define personas
- Ability to work closely with development team
- Attention to detail
- Debugging Ability
- Cross platform testing Experience
- Excellent understanding of the Software testing Cycle
- Proven Experience with test Automation frameworks ( e.g. Selenium)
- Experience in programming language for Automation ( e.g Python)
- Experience with web services / API testing and tools like JMeter, Postman
- Experience with basic DB queries MySQL
Required Technical Knowledge
• Strong knowledge of JSON models and RESTful APIs as well as XML-based APIs and Web Services
• Experience in testing with MySQL web blobs and SQL databases in general
• Familiarity with Network environments, TCP/IP and UDP/IP connectivity
• Experience working with all of the following tools:
This is a 12+ month project. The client is ideally looking for someone who has experience working in Europe, Australia or US.
R.O. Anderson Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm, specializing in civil engineering, hydrology and hydraulics, water resources, surveying, land use and environmental planning, hazard mitigation planning, landscape architecture and residential design. The firm maintains offices in Minden, Nevada and Reno, Nevada. This full-time position will work from either our Reno, Nevada or Minden, Nevada office.
The Senior Engineer will serve in both account and project management roles. The professional will develop scopes of work, budgets, plans, as well as execution and delivery of projects on time, on budget and to the performance expectations of the client. The Senior Engineer will work closely with existing accounts, listening to their concerns and developing solutions to address their needs. The professional will also play a key role in the continued growth of the firm by identifying and developing new accounts and/or projects. The position involves the overall management of individual projects, including working with junior staff on production and assisting in their professional development.
• Minimum of 7 years of related experience with land development and municipal engineering projects. • Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited U.S. institution. • Full Professional Engineer (P.E.) Designation required • Experience and skills in: o Project Management o Team and people management, including working as part of a multi-disciplinary team o Client attraction, management and retention o Contract Administration, including preparation of cost estimates, bid preparation, contracts, and progress estimate preparation • Knowledge and experience in development approval processes, including experience working with approval authorities at all levels. • Strong computer skills in MS Office, • Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D • Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills • Strong report writing skills • Strong organizational and time management skills • Analytical thinker, creative problem solver, able to think outside the box • Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic team player committed to delivering high quality results. • Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
• Salary DOE/DOQ All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Benefits: • Group medical and dental insurance plans – 100% employer paid for employee and assistance with dependents • Employer-paid long-term disability insurance • Paid Holidays • Paid Vacation • Paid Personal-Time-Off (PTO) • Self-directed 401K plan with employer match • Flexible medical spending account (FSA, DCA, and HSA) • Monthly profit sharing • Educational financial assistance • Licensure assistance • Paid professional and technical association dues • Employer-paid Costco membership
Quarryville, PA, United States
The Draftsman will be responsible for providing detailed drawings for use in the shop fabrication of steel. This position will report to the Engineering Department Manager.
Efficiently produce detailed fabrication drawings from layout drawings (provided by others).
Prepare bills of material and assist with the material purchasing process as needed.
Assist with inventory control including supplies, parts, and products.
Interact with shop personnel in regards to questions and drawing interpretation.
Assist with other areas of drafting such as conveyors, chutes, etc.
Nest plate and angles for our CNC machinery.
Check drawings as needed.
Experience and or knowledge detailing industrial type structural steel, chutes, hoppers, misc. steel and plate work
2-year experience with AutoCAD 2010 or newer
Experience in Autocad Advance steel and ProNest cnc plate nesting software is a plus.
Ability to read design drawings
Familiarity with structural steel, stairs and railings, and general fabrication principles
Possess an eagerness to develop AutoCAD and additional drafting skills
Strong organization, time management, accuracy and detail orientation skills
The Draftsman position is Full Time. The hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with a one hour lunch.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Auburn Hills, MI, United States
Founded in 1982, Trialon Corporation was established to assist companies with their technical staffing needs. Trialon understands our clients have different needs and we take pride in our ability to adapt accordingly. We will successfully match candidates to your company culture and technical requirements. We maintain a track record of proven accomplishments in providing solutions for excess workloads by supplying qualified contract personnel, as well as direct placements. Trialon provides people throughout North America in many technical fields including Automotive, Aerospace and Telematic Industries. Our experienced Account Managers and Recruiters are available to meet all your technical staffing needs.
***U.S. citizenship or permanent resident alien status is required.
***Criminal Background and Drug Test completed on all candidates prior to start.
Design optical surfaces for lens and reflector systems for forward and rearward automotive illumination systems.
Validate design via internal and external optical ray tracing software
Create tools to assist in optical product development
Review final product for correlation and product sign-off
Attend night drives for headlamp evaluations
Support program quoting, feasibility
Define feasibility of lamp assemblies per function and deliver feasibility reports
Attend customer meetings for lamp feasibility and performance issues
Create optical surfaces on lens and reflectors to meet regulatory and customer requirements
Give input to optical program software development for enhancements as needed
Validate /correlate product with photometric testing equipment
Assist in program night drive evaluations including analysis of product
Solve photometry issues with mfg. plant locations
Define hardware and software requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (in optics/physics) or Engineering/Mathematics background or equivalent work experience
Experience with LED properties
Knowledgeable of regulatory specifications
3-5 years optic design experience in Exterior Automotive Lighting
Experience with CAD systems
Background check and drug screening required. No Corp to Corp. NO H1B Visa sponsorship.
Must be US Citizen or have valid US Green Card.